Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Lil’ Gamer, Educational Musical Activity Toy for Baby and Toddlers Ages 6-36 Months
Mini game-lovers can play just like you with the Laugh & Learn Lil’ Gamer musical activity toy from Fisher-Price. This pretend handheld gaming console looks like the real thing with a D-pad, A and B buttons, pretend game cartridge and a light-up screen. As babies and toddlers press the buttons to “play” the game, they’ll hear fun music, sounds and phrases that teach directions, colors, numbers and shapes. Pressing, sliding and toggling the buttons and activities help strengthen baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Pretend handheld gaming console for baby with lights, music and hand-on activities
- Push the buttons or press down on the cartridge for lights, songs, sounds and phrases
- Teaches directions, colors, numbers and shapes
- Sized for little hands to grasp with shape sliders and toggle clicker on the sides
- For baby and toddler gamers ages 6-36 months