Learning Resources Smart Snacks Shape Sorting Cupcakes, Fine Motor, Color & Shape Recognition, Ages 18 mos+
Style:Single Product Description Encourage shape and color identification and build fine motor skills with these colorful and delicious looking cupcakes. 8 two-part cupcakes pull apart to reveal a circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, hexagon, star and heart. Match the shapes to put them back together. Then match the shape to the pan bottom. From the Manufacturer A delicious way to develop shape and color identification. Cupcakes pull apart to reveal shapes. Match the shapes to put them back together. Then match the shape to the pan bottom. Featured shapes align with grade K Common Core Math Standards—circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, hexagon, star, and heart. Includes pan and eight 2-part cupcakes measuring 2”H x 1 ½” in diameter. Toddlers Ages 2+.
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Match the colorful cupcake tops to their bottoms
- PLAY & LEARN: Improve color and shape identification
- Set includes - plastic pan and eight 2-part cupcakes
- DISCOVER: Cupcakes pull apart to reveal shapes
- Educational toy for ages 18 mos+