Barbie Fast Cast Clinic Playset, Brunette Doctor Doll (12-in), 30+ Play Pieces, 4 Play Areas, Cast & Bandage Making, Medical & X-ray Stations, Exam Table, Gift Shop & More, Great Toy Gift
Explore a world of caretaking fun with the Barbie Fast Cast Clinic playset! When girls play with Barbie, they imagine everything they can become, and for those that love taking care of others, they can run a Fast Cast Clinic! The clinic includes a brunette Barbie doctor doll (12-in/30.40-cm) and 4 play areas: a medical station, exam table, X-ray machine and gift shop. Kids can make casts for their doll "patient" (sold separately) with a realistic cast making feature (use pink, purple or white dough) to create casts for the patient's arms and legs and create wraps with the bandage maker. Playset also includes 30+ pieces to play out the fun: 3 dough containers, leg cast, Chelsea arm cast, a set of crutches, stickers, X-rays, gift shop items and more. Some of the accessories feature a clip so Barbie doctor doll can hold them for even more realistic play! Kids will love the endless possibilities for creative expression and storytelling fun! Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary. Makes a great gift for ages 3 and up.
- Explore a world of taking care of others with the Barbie Fast Cast Clinic playset!
- Wearing a cute plaid dress, white doctor's coat and sporting a stethoscope and clipboard, Barbie doctor doll (12-in/30.40-cm) is ready to take care of patients.
- Barbie doctor doll can prepare at her medical station, take X-rays and check patients on the exam table.
- When she determines a patient has a broken arm or leg, she can make a pink, purple or white cast with the dough and cast-making accessories! There are also stickers to decorate the patient's cast.
- Barbie doctor doll can also use dough in the bandage-making station to create a wrap for her patient injuries as well!
- When it's time for a break, visit the colorful gift shop to get a gift or snack!
- Some of the accessories feature a clip so Barbie doctor doll can hold them for even more realistic play!
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years old and up, especially those interested in the medical field and helping others!