Rainbow High Cheer Ruby Anderson – Red Cheerleader Fashion Doll with 2 Pom Poms and Doll Accessories, Great Gift for Kids 6-12 Years Old
Color, style, looks so fly. We're the girls of Rainbow High. Collect the Rainbow of school spirit with Rainbow High Cheer fashion dolls. Ruby Anderson got a cheerleading makeover in a gorgeous red cheerleader outfit that reflects her sporty, yet streetwear chic style. She has gorgeous features, long eyelashes and beautiful, brushable hair. Her hair also features a cheerleader bow and barrettes. She's fully articulated and posable. Her arms and legs bend, so she can strike tons of glamorous cheer poses. Ruby also comes with pom poms, so she can cheer on Rainbow High in style. Also includes hair comb. Collect all 6 Cheer fashion dolls – Ruby Anderson, Poppy Rowan, Sunny Madison, Jade Hunter, Skyler Bradshaw & Violet Willow. How to Wash Your Rainbow High Doll's Hair 1. To keep your doll's clothes from getting wet, either remove them or cover clothes with a towel. 2. Wet your doll's hair completely with water. 3. Lather in a little shampoo or dish soap to wash out any product or residue. 4. Optional: To soften hair even more, add a bit of conditioner, work in with fingers or comb through hair, then rinse out. 5. Let hair air dry completely. 6. Hair is ready to brush & style. Rainbow High is a doll collection from MGA Entertainment, makers of your other favorite brands like LOL OMG Surprise dolls, LOL Surprise Remix, Na Na Na Surprise and Poopsie Slime Surprise.
- COLLECT THE RAINBOW of school spirit with all new Rainbow High Cheer fashion dolls.
- CHEER STYLE: Series 1 character Ruby Anderson now comes in a sporty cheerleading uniform that reflects her streetwear chic style. And her hair is styled with a cute bow and barrettes.
- WATCH ON YOUTUBE: Watch the New Animated Series on YouTube! Just search for "Rainbow High Dolls."
- POSE HER: She's fully articulated and posable. Her arms and legs bend for so many glamorous poses.
- PRO TIP: When first unboxing doll, wash her hair thoroughly to remove styling gel and let hair dry completely. Then, her hair is ready to brush.