Zhanmai 4 Pairs Vampire Fangs Fake Teeth with Teeth Pellets for Cosplay Props, White (13 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm)
Size:Medium 5 Pieces vampire fangs kit 4 sizes custom fangs vampire teeth fake dentures with 1 tube teeth pellets adhesive for cosplay party props Halloween party fangs How to use: Heat the teeth adhesive beads from white to clear (hot water is ok), then scoop them out and press onto your teeth to make a mold, then take proper fake fangs out and press it on adhesive for a while (the beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly). Specifications: Material: safe resin Color: white Size: as the picture shown Quantity: 4 pairs vampire fangs with 1 tube teeth pellets Package: transparent box Package contents: 1 Pair of 13 mm vampire fangs 1 Pair of 15 mm Halloween fangs 1 Pair of 17 mm fake dentures 1 Pair of 19 mm Halloween vampire teeth 1 Tube of vampire fang solid adhesives Warm notice: The adhesive beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly. These Halloween decorative tooth are small items, not suitable for children under 3 years old. Children should use them under the supervision of adults.
- Material: this Halloween vampire fangs kit is made of quality and sanitary resin with injection molding, non toxic, safe on teeth and looks realistic
- Optional size custom fangs: there are 4 pairs of vampire dentures in this horror false teeth set, 13 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm or 19 mm, various sizes for you to choose, meet your different cosplay needs
- Good combination custom fangs kit: you will get 4 pairs of Halloween party cosplay dentures with 1 tube solid adhesive (disposable), no need to buy adhesive separately
- Good packaging: each pair vampire teeth packed in a small transparent box, easy to store the Halloween party fake fangs and make vampire dentures reusable for many times
- Easy-to-use fake teeth with adhesive set: heat the teeth adhesive beads from white to clear (hot water is ok), then scoop them out and press onto your teeth to make a mold, then take proper fake fang out and press it on adhesive for a while (the beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly)