Sakura Pigma 30067 Micron Blister Card Ink Pen Set, Black, 8/Set
Size:8 Pen Set This set includes an all-black assortment of six popular Pigma Micron point sizes, plus one Pigma Graphic 1.0mm and one Pigma Brush Pen. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime and is safeguarded by the lasting quality of Pigma ink. Pigma ink will not smear or feather when dry; is waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant and does not bleed through most papers; meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards; not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed; and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Applicable for use on paper for art, scrapbooks, calligraphy, award certificates, rubber stamps, religious text, journaling and much more. The Pigma brush features a flexible, durable nib that responds to instant changes in pressure and direction. The Pigma Graphic 1.0mm provides a bolder line and the assorted Pigma Micron points are excellent for detail work. Available in black color. 8-Piece Set consists 1 each of Pigma Micron 005 (0.20mm), 01 (0.25mm), 02 (0.30mm), 03 (0.35mm), 05 (0.45mm), 08 (0.50mm); Pigma Graphic 1.0mm and Pigma Brush.
- THE GO-TO TOOL FOR ART WORK & PLAY: Micron is the fineliner standard that delivers with precision
- PRECISE POINTS & LINES: Create precise marks that stand the test of time with professional inking pens used by comic artists, illustrators, watercolor artists, archivists, and laboratory professionals. Set includes 8 pens with all different tips including: Pigma Micron, Pigma Graphic & Pigma Brush in archival black ink.
- SMOOTH WRITING: Experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink that achieves consistent line widths that won’t smear, feather, or bleed-through most papers
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY: Pigma ink colors are derived from single pigment colors for color consistency and are waterproof, chemical and fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral.
- CERTIFIED NON TOXIC: Approved by ACMI toxicologists and bears trusted AP Seal