Pressman Lucky Ducks -- The Memory and Matching Game that Moves, 5"
Color:Lucky Ducks This wacky, quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game." Lucky Ducks offers all the benefits of memory and matching games in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. As a bonus, it helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their color and shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning. For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized "pond," 12 ducks and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up