Newtons Cradle Pendulum, Perpetual Motion Desk Toy, Swinging Kinetic Balls for Office Decor (7 x 7 x 6 in)
Newton's Cradle demonstrates the third law of motion by showing the conservation of energy and momentum through swinging kinetic balls. When one ball is released, force is sent through the rest of the balls creating a perpetual motion. Display the Newton cradle on your desktop or in the classroom to teach young children about physics. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Assembly acquired: simply insert the frame into the base.
- Newtons Cradle: Newton cradle demonstrates the third law of motion with swinging spheres; when one ball is lifted and released it sends force through the rest, pushing the end ball in the opposite direction; these swinging kinetic balls are perfect addition to your office desk decoration accessories or teaching tool at schools
- Perpetual Motion: The pendulum balls show the conservation of momentum and energy, creating perpetual motion that is ideal for desktop display
- Reliable Quality: Our newton's cradle desk toy is made with stainless steel bars, the balls have a reflective mirror finish, and the base is a lightweight plastic
- Dimensions: The desk balls pendulum stand measures 7 x 7 x 6 inches
- What's Included: Includes 1 Newtons cradle to add to your desk knick knacks and accessories