LEGO Friends Heartlake City Shopping Mall 41450 Building Kit; Includes Friends Mini-Dolls to Spark Imaginative Play; Portable Elements Make This a Great Friendship Toy, New 2021 (1,032 Pieces)
Delight shopping-crazy kids with the Heartlake City Shopping Mall (41450) toy. It comes with 6 characters, including a micro-doll. Kids will love exploring the stores and food court with Emma and her family. This mall isn't just about clothes. There are 5 stores reflecting a kids' broad interests, from food and music, to tech and toys. It also comes with 2 separate play pieces to extend the fun. The photo booth and fashion turntable are separate from the main model, making them great interactive toys for kids – they’re small enough to pop in a bag for LEGO fun at a friend’s house or at school. Kids will relish the challenge of creating this 1,032-piece set – the building process will be as much fun as the play! The 3-story set will take center stage in any kids' room and is sure to wow friends who come to play. Transport kids to Heartlake City, a place where the best days are spent hanging out with family and friends.
- An extensive shopping toy, with stores, a photo booth, toy fashion stand and a food court, comes packed with clever details so kids can recreate a family day out at the Heartlake City mall
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City Shopping Mall (41450) includes 6 characters – 4 LEGO Friends mini-dolls, a micro-doll and a baby figure – plus accessories to bring the imaginative shopping play to life
- The mall has 5 stores covering a range of kids' interests, from tech and music, to fashion and toys. On the 3rd floor of this playset is a food court with a bubble-tea stand and a noodle restaurant
- There are lots of neat details including an ATM and baby-changing station, stores stocked with realistic accessories, a moving escalator and a slide to connect the second and third floors
- Delight little builders aged 8+ who love to shop with this birthday or special occasion gift. This is a fantastic friendship toy that lets kids pretend to hang out at the mall with their BFFs