Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Home School, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Phonics Games, Educational Toys for Kids, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+
Size:- Encourage kids to discover the 220 most commonly used sight words with this fun and fast-paced game. Specially designed to teach the top Dolch sight words, sight word SWAT challenges kids to see, SWAT, and learn! They’ll think they’re just playing, but parents and teachers will know they’re actually Learning. Set features various game instructions for 1-4 players. Includes 110 double-sided sight-word flies and 4 colorful swatters measuring 9”L each.
- SWAT A SIGHT WORD GAME: Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
- GAMES FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS: The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
- EASY & FUN WAY TO LEARN SIGHT WORDS:: After one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
- GREAT FOR Home School OR CLASSROOM LEARNING: Home School supplies for ages 5+