Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Writing, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade
Product Description Key Education's Sentence Building set features familiar sight words, photos and common punctuation on interlocking cards to build sentences, teach grammar and practice reading all in one fun activity. The 86-card set includes 55 word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 27 photo cards, and 4 punctuation cards. Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, prepositions and punctuation puzzle cards all make an appearance in this versatile reading set that supports NCTE and NAEYC standards. The set includes instructions outlining games and activities to build vocabulary, increase fluency and teach punctuation and grammar in fun and engaging ways in and out of the classroom. From the Manufacturer Enhance early grammar and reading skills with sturdy, interlocking cards that cover parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, building sentences and more! Tailor activities to different learning levels with this fun set, which includes grammatically color-coded cards (55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards), game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. It also supports NCTE and NAEYC standards.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This learning tool features 55 (2.2-inch x 2.2-inch) word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
- HOW IT WORKS: Construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
- WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.