Hunt A Killer Nancy Drew - Mystery at Magnolia Gardens, Immersive Murder Mystery Game, Examine Evidence, Eliminate Suspects, Catch the Culprit, For Aspiring Detectives, Game Night, AMZ Exclusive
When Nancy Drew begins to investigate a potential poisoning at the botanical garden known as Magnolia Gardens, she soon becomes poisoned herself. In the small window before her symptoms take hold, Nancy manages to collect all of the evidence the player will need, and to interview the potential suspects. Someone at Magnolia Gardens is using the facility’s dangerous plants for nefarious purposes, and Nancy needs your help to find out who before the culprit strikes again. To unearth the culprit, the player must figure out which suspect had the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.
- NANCY DREW NEEDS YOUR HELP - Players channel their inner detective to investigate the mystery of Magnolia Gardens
- Sort through testimonials, create timelines, pore over evidence and confirm alibis to crack the case
- Solve an entire investigation in one sitting. This is perfect for family gatherings, to play on the go, or if you want to see what it’s like to apprentice with Nancy Drew.
- 60-90 minute playing time. For 1+ players. Ages 14+
- From Hunt A Killer, the creators of the murder mystery subscription and Death At The Divebar, comes another thrilling investigation that can be played in one sitting.