Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition Kids Game, Family Games for Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
In the Disney Villains edition of the Sorry! board game, each player gets 4 Disney Villains pawns to move around the gameboard. Players need to pick a 1, 2, or Sorry! card to get a pawn out of the starting area. Then, on their turn, a player draws a card from the Spells deck and follows the instructions on the card. This family game is an unpredictable game of strategy, chance, and luck as players chase, race, bump, slide, and score. Players jump over pawns, bump them back, and slide around the gameboard track to get their team home before their opponents. The first player to get all 4 Disney Villain pawns to home base wins this wickedly fun kids game! Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Copyright Disney.
- SORRY! GAMEPLAY WITH A DISNEY VILLAINS TWIST: This family game combines classic Sorry! gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns
- INCLUDES 16 DISNEY VILLAINS PAWNS: Each player in this Sorry! board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. They can move around the board as Ursula, Jafar, Scar, or Malificent
- KIDS GAME: Chase, race, bump and slide; it's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING GAME: The Sorry! Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry! board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up