Hasbro Gaming Monopoly Junior: Dinosaur Edition Board Game for 2-4 Players, Fun Indoor Games for Kids Ages 5 and Up, Dinosaur Theme (Amazon Exclusive)
Take an imaginary journey through a world filled with dinosaurs! Players move their adorable dinosaur token around the gameboard, trying to earn the most cash as they feed the dinos their leafy banknotes. Some dinos such as the Brontosaurus don't cost that much to feed, but the Gigantosaurus is really hungry and will cost extra to fill his huge tummy. Board spaces have the names of dinos spelled out phonetically so kids can practice pronouncing them. The Monopoly Junior: Dino Edition game is a quick-playing board game designed for kids ages 5 and up, as an introduction to classic Monopoly gameplay. It can be a great pick for a family game night with little ones.
- MONOPOLY GAME: DINOSAUR EDITION: In this Monopoly Junior board game, kids can imagine a world in which they come face-to-face with different kinds of dinosaurs and feed them leafy banknotes
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS: Players can imagine making friends with the dinos by feeding them. The Brontosaurus and Iguanadon are pretty affordable, but it's going to cost a lot to feed the Gigantosaurus
- DINOSAUR NAMES: The gameboard spaces feature phonetic spellings of different kinds of dinosaurs so caregivers can help kids practice saying different dinosaur names
- DINO-THEMED MONOPOLY TOKENS: Rawrrr! Imagine stomping around as a dinosaur! Players move their adorable plastic dino token around the gameboard
- FAST AND FUN GAME: Monopoly Junior is a fun indoor game for kids ages 5 and up. It's designed to be fast and exciting for younger players, and it's a great introduction to the world of the Monopoly