Hasbro Gaming Cootie Mixing and Matching Bug-Building Game for Preschoolers and Kids Ages 3 and Up, for 2-4 Players
Do you remember playing the classic Cootie game as a kid? Your own kids can have so much fun playing this mixing and matching, bug-building Cootie game. Players spin the spinner and hope that it lands on a Cootie bug part that they need for their bug. Players build their bug piece by piece, and the first one to create a complete bug wins! It includes colorful and fun plastic bug bodies, heads, and other parts for creating crazy critters. Get ready for lots of giggles as kids get creative while mixing and matching the pieces to make their bugs. The game requires no reading so it's great for preschoolers and those who haven't learned how to read yet. It's a fun kindergarten game and makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- BUG-BUILDING GAME: It's the mix and matching, bug-building game for kids. Be the first player to build a complete Cootie bug to win
- NO READING REQUIRED: Players first choose a Cootie bug body and head. Then they spin the spinner and begin building a Cootie bug. It's okay to be creative and mix up the pieces to complete a bug
- FUN, COLORFUL PIECES: This Cootie game for preschoolers includes lots of fun, colorful plastic pieces including bug legs, eye and mouth pieces, and head accessories
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: Enjoy different ways to play the Cootie bug game. Try Switcheroo and Head Start options shown in the game guide for more mix-and-match fun
- MODERN TWIST ON A CLASSIC: Remember playing the classic Cootie game as a kid. Introduce your kids and grandkids to this updated version of the Cootie game for kids ages 3 and up