Play Circle by Battat – Pantry in a Bucket – Pretend Play Food Set and Storage Container with Lid – Realistic & Durable Toy Kitchen Accessories for Kids Ages 3 and Up (79 Pieces), Multicolor
The Play Circle Pantry in a Bucket is 79 pieces of pretend-food fun! Feed your child’s imagination with the unlimited discovery possibilities that this kid’s pretend food set can offer. A large variety of realistic plastic fruits, vegetables, and other play kitchen foods are joined by a selection of lifelike boxed food items, a cutting board, plastic knife, and a storage bin to keep it all tidy when the play is done! A fantastic gift for 3-year-olds that provides different role-play opportunities and learning resources at a variety of ages and developmental stages, this set of play food for toddlers is great when combined with other pretend-play items like the Shopping Day Grocery Cart, the Cha-Ching Cash Register, and the Dishes Wishes dish and utensil set. Help your child stock their cupboards with memories and creativity! Use it with a few simple recipes and a toy cooking set and your little one will be serving up your favorite dish in no time!
- Toy food, fruit, and vegetable items with realistic details sized perfectly for small hands and bigger imaginations!
- Play kitchen and discover the world of pretend cooking and grocery shopping; works great with other play food items and accessories!
- Includes: (1) storage container with snap-on lid and easy-to-grab handle, (1) cutting board, (1) plastic knife, (9) boxed foods, and (67) plastic fruits, vegetables, and other food items (*specific food items may vary).
- Teaches role play and develops fine motor and social skills by sorting colors, shapes, and choosing which foods are healthiest.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- For best results, hand wash plastic items with gentle dish detergent and warm water (not recommended for dishwasher). Plastic food for toddlers should be gently washed before play.
- All Play Circle products meet or exceed US and CAN safety standards. Small parts can present a choking hazard – this set of toddler-learning toys is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Play Circle is manufactured by Battat, a family-owned toy company since 1897 providing a line of award-winning toys that encourage healthy development for all children.
- Skill Level: Beginner