Breyer Horses Unicorn Magic Wooden Stable Playset with 6 Unicorns | 6 Piece Playset | 6 Stablemates Unicorns Included | 6” H x 9” L x 2.5” D | 1:32 Scale | Model #59218, Multicolor
Style:Unicorn Magic Wooden Stable "Breyer Farms Unicorn Magic Wooden Stable with carry handle - The Unicorn Magic Wooden Stable Playset comes complete with 6 Stablemates unicorns. Designed to be easy for small hands to carry, the wooden stable with carry handle makes the perfect take-along toy! Breyer Farms is a collection honoring the timeless charm of keepsake toys, complete with the unparalleled detail you expect from Breyer. Each carefully-crafted piece celebrates the down-to-earth beauty of horses and farm life, and gives ample room for a child’s creativity and imagination to shine. Breyer Stablemates: At 1:32 scale, measure approximatly 3.5"" x 4"", are as expertly sculpted and hand-painted as larger Breyer horses. Stablemates also offer a wide range of accessories and play sets for exciting play and lifetime collectability for both kids and adults. The complete Stablemate lines consists of Horses, Craft Kits, Playsets, Barns, Vehicles, Surprise Horse Blind Bags and the Horse Crazy Collection. Recommended for ages 4+. From the Manufacturer: Breyer is the maker of the world’s finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes like racehorse Secretariat, Olympian Valegro, and reining superstar Big Chex to Cash! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail that is appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1:9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted in rich colors, so no two are exactly the same. Breyer has an incredible community of model horse fans, artists, and collectors, and is proud to host BreyerFest: a three-day extravaganza for horse lovers and Breyer enthusiasts each July in Kentucky! Bring home a Breyer model, and let your imagination run free! About Breyer: THE BREYER PROMISE - The Breyer “promise” is the commitment we make to you, our fans. With Breyer, you are getting a real horse of your very own. Whether a traditional best-seller or brand new product, every Breyer horse is created by hand, under the watchful eye of the world's leading equine experts. Our commitment to high quality material and hand crafting mean that just like in nature, no two Breyer models are exactly alike. Because nothing is as magical as having a horse of your very own. Quite simply, we want to help everyone discover how inspiring horses can be."
- 6 UNICORN SET: Breyer Farms Unicorn Magic Wooden Stable Carry Case is a high quality wood stable comes complete with 6 Stablemates Unicorns. Designed to be easy for small hands to carry, the wooden carry case makes the perfect take-along toy!
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (6) Breyer Stablemates Unicorns, (1) Wooden Stable Playset with carry handle measures 6.00”H x 9.00”L x 2.5”D. Stablemates 1:32 Scale. Each horse measures approximately 3.5" L x 3" H. Recommended for ages 4 years and older. Makes a great gift to start a young child's collection.
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Stablemates accessories (sold separately) which includes Craft Kits, Playsets, Barns, Vehicles AND Surprise Horse Blind Bags.
- HAND CRAFTED DETAIL: The world's 'most asked for' horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- TRUE EQUESTRIAN ART: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.